Understanding China, One Blog at a Time

An American in China

China Fact- Income Distribution in China .004 Have 70% of the Wealth in China

Posted by w_thames_the_d on August 4, 2010


In China, .004 of the people have 70% of the country’s wealth. This means that 1,295,000,000 people share the other 30%.

To put it another way 5 000 000 have roughly 4 200 000 000 U$

While 1 295 000 000 have roughly 1 800 000 000 U$

And we thought we needed change in the US…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: