Understanding China, One Blog at a Time

An American in China

Living and Working in China- Working Papers

Posted by w_thames_the_d on August 5, 2010

To work in China you should be on a work visa, but its China so they are ummm flexible. If you are official, you get a ‘foreign experts certificate’. The company sponsoring you will apply for it for you. The bad companies keep this certificate and if you leave they threaten to take it away from you and have it deported. My friend is leaving his company and they are playing hardball, trying to make it tough for him to do so. This is life in China.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: